The Prince Edward Island BioAlliance, on behalf of the Atlantic Canada Bio-Industries Alliance (ACBA), is working to facilitate an Atlantic Canada Mission to the BIO 2017 International Convention and Trade Show taking place in San Diego, California, June 19 – 22nd.
For the past 10+ years, ACBA has facilitated this mission to BIO, the world’s largest Biotechnology meeting, with funding support from ACOA and provincial governments.
As part of this year’s mission to the Bio International Convention, each participating Atlantic Canadian company and research organization will be required to pay a $600 participation fee. This will be invoiced upon receipt of your Application Form.
If you wish to participate in the BIO 2017 Mission, please fill in and submit this APPLICATION FORM by April 6, 2017.
As a participant, ACBA will provide your organization with the following:
- One Exhibitor Badge per organization
- One Exhibitor Business Partnering Pass (for companies only)
- Access to the NRC-IRAP Pre-BIO Partnering Preparation Workshop and Coaching Sessions (See attached for details & to register)
- Access to the Atlantic Canada Bio-Industry Exhibit Pillar within the Canada Pavilion
- Access to meeting space in the Canada Pavilion and support from the Canadian Concierge Services
- Your company/research Org. logo and company information displayed on the Atlantic Canada Bio-Industry Pillar
- Inclusion in Atlantic Canada Promotional materials
- Inclusion in the BIO official on-site directory
- Inclusion in the Canadian Life Sciences Database and the BIOTECanada exhibitor listing on site
- Invitation to attend the Atlantic Canada Dinner on Tuesday, June 20th (6:30 – 8:30 pm)
- One invitation for an international guest to join you at the Atlantic Canada Dinner
- Opportunity for your company to present in the BIOTECanada Coast to Coast Competition
- Special BIOTECanada full conference registration discounts available to members
- You will also receive regular Canada @ BIO eNewsletters updating you on deadlines and activities (See latest attached)
Once Applications are received, we will follow up with you for your organization’s promotional and marketing materials.