VetHealth Global™ – the International Animal Health and Nutrition Business Conference, taking place in PEI June 12 -14, 2017 – has announced the list of emerging companies that will present in the Innovation Spotlight Series. Five Emergence clients are included in the line-up.
This year’s list includes ventures from Canada, USA, UK, Germany, Ireland, Australia, and Israel. These companies will showcase their innovative animal health and nutrition products and technologies.
The emerging company presentations are part of a program that includes over 35 presenters and panelists, pre-scheduled business partnering meetings, a unique pre-conference workshop on marketing and sales in the digital world, and many networking opportunities.
VHG 2017 emerging company presenters will include:
- AIM OA Sys, Cheshire, England, UK
- BioTraceIT, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA
- Electronic Vet, Temecula, California, USA
- Klox Technologies Ltd., Dublin, Ireland
- MicroSintesis Inc., Prince Edward Island, Canada
- Mileutis Ltd., Israel
- Nexvet, Melbourne, Australia
- Pet Wireless, California, USA
- Soma Detect, New Brunswick, Canada
- VeroVaccines, Halle, Germany
- Tecrea Ltd., London, England, UK
Every two years, VetHealth Global™ brings together over 200 senior animal health leaders and experts, new and emerging companies, regulators, and investors to discuss current industry trends, challenges and future opportunities within the global animal health industry.
Mr. Heidgerken will provide the opening plenary address and will moderate a session with senior leaders from some of the top global animal health companies who will share their perspectives on growing customer and corporate value and responding to industry challenges and opportunities.
For more information about the VetHealth Global 2017 program and to Register, visit: http://www.vethealthglobal.com.