While entrepreneurs are consumed with the challenges of developing and delivering new products and services, the world of marketing and communication is experiencing the greatest disruption since the invention of the printing press.
It’s euphemistically called the “digital world” – but in reality is a confusing, complicated, multi-channel, data-encumbered, propensity-oriented world.
Digital marketing (also known as data-driven marketing – and often referred to as ‘online marketing’, ‘internet marketing’ or ‘web marketing’) is a term for the marketing of products or services using digital technologies, mainly on the Internet, but also including mobile phones, display advertising, and any other digital medium.
The development of digital marketing has changed the way brands and businesses use technology for marketing.
As digital platforms are increasingly incorporated into marketing plans and everyday life, and as people use digital devices instead of visiting physical shops, digital marketing campaigns are becoming more critical to a company’s success in the market.
Because marketing has always been about connecting with customers in the right place, at the right time, that means that today you need to meet them – engage them – where they are already spending time: in the online world!
That means, simply, that the commercial success of a venture requires that it understands how to leverage digital channels – such as social media, email, mobile, video, webinars, websites, and content marketing – to connect with current and prospective customers alike.
To help companies – new and existing – better understand these issues, their customers, and how they use digital channels, Emergence has partnered with the VetHealth Global Conference to present an interactive one-day workshop entitled: “Communicating Your Brand in a ‘Digital World’“.
We invite you to join branding rebel, Claire Lamont of Smak Marketing, and veterinarian, market research guru, and Emergence mentor, Ken Rotondo of Mind Genomics Advisors, for an enlightening and entertaining workshop that will change the way you think, what you say, how you say it, to whom – and where!
- Title: Communicating Your Brand in a ‘Digital World’.
- When: Monday, June 12, 2017.
- Where: Sir John A Ballroom, Delta Prince Edward Hotel, Charlottetown, PEI.
- Cost: $200 – includes workshop and lunch.
- Target audience: Anyone in an organization who seeks a better understanding of their customers…from senior management to marketing and sales.
- Take-aways: Participants will leave with a better understanding of their brand, value proposition, messaging, experiences, their customer, and how to navigate the multi-channel message options available to all companies.