Simini Technologies Inc. is a specialized pharmaceutical company that licenses veterinary rights to human health drug candidates to develop those products for animal applications. The focus of the business is to advance therapies for companion animals (dogs, cats and horses).
Seven years of unprecedented investment and innovation in human health has created a field of new opportunities to identify potential drug candidates for animal health.
Simini Technologies’ drug candidates will address chronic diseases associated with high prevalence, initially dermatology and pain management expanding to dry eye syndrome and muscular/bone atrophy.
Translating Human Health Research to Animal Health Products
- 58 Billion US Dollars are spent annually in human health R&D
- Less than 12% of human health drug candidates ultimately achieve product approval
- Animal Drug approvals for new chemical entities remain less than 5 per year
- Simini Technologies unites seasoned human and animal development professionals with one mission: Mine the universe of innovation from human health to deliver new pharmaceuticals for our closest companion.
The Simini Approach
- To exhaustively survey the latest scientific developments in human health for opportunities to advance breakthrough therapies that can change treatment paradigms in animal health.
- Utilize a specialized team to evaluate each opportunity across multiple disciplines including: pharmacology, safety/toxicology, manufacturing, regulatory, intellectual property and marketing.
- Work closely with in-licensing partners to create an arrangement of aligned interests that will be supportive for the development programs of our partners as well as animal health applications.
- Interact collaboratively with regulatory agencies to insure development plans address the needs of patients, owners and veterinarians.
Simini Technologies: Cutting Edge Science to Create New Animal Health Pharmaceuticals!