Natural Products Canada is leading a delegation of Canadian companies to the AGRI Tech Venture Forum on April 30th. Selected companies receive free registration (valued at $1,395) as well as numerous supports before and during the event. Canadian companies with a biologically-based innovation related to or derived from agriculture (natural product such as biopesticide, food ingredients, feed ingredients, or bio-based material) who are looking for investment within the next 12 months may be eligible for this opportunity.
Companies selected to join the delegation will receive:
- Complimentary registration (valued at $1395)
- Profile in the NPC delegation, which will be shared with event attendees
- Space at the NPC pavilion
- Advice and coaching to prepare to pitch (if accepted by ATVF selection committee)
- Guidance on identifying and selecting appropriate investors
- Introductions to relevant investors at the event
Why Attend Agri-Tech Venture Forum
There are many reasons to attend the Agri-Tech Venture Forum (ATVF), including exposure to investors and corporations who are exclusively focused on innovations in agri-tech and agri-food.
Beyond excellent networking opportunities and insights from industry leaders, ATVF offers a Company Showcase – the opportunity to give a 10-minute presentation about your company in order to attract partners or investors. More information and the application form can be found here: https://criticalpathgroup.formstack.com/forms/2020_agri_application
For more information about the event and NPC’s delegation, please contact your Regional Director by February 14th.