Emergence clients are able to access the right specialist services at the right time to support the growth and development of their ventures. These services are provided by a third-party consultant of your choice, or by one of the qualified consultants in our established network of service providers. Specialist services are co-funded between the client and the program, and may include support in the following areas:
- Business and product concept review
- Improved market assessment and competitive intelligence
- Early development and implementation of a regulatory strategy
- Business planning and business strategy support
- Management team assessment and recommendations
- Capital formation planning and access
- R&D planning
- HR sourcing
- IP strategy support
- Marketing and sales strategy
- Manufacturing systems optimization
- Mentoring and advisory support throughout the commercialization pathway
- Increased exposure to potential research, business and investment partnership opportunities.
To apply for funding for a specialist services provider to work on an identified project, please link to Guidelines and Application.