The Critical Path Program supports companies in their growth and development from ideation to commercialization:
Understanding regulatory pathways and markets, becoming investor-ready, establishing proof of concept, and identifying and protecting Intellectual Property.
Building a product portfolio, developing manufacturing and scale up competencies, raising investment/IPO, and coaching leadership team to achieve full potential.
Developing a scalable business strategy, planning for market entry, understanding manufacturing options, and building management team and governance models.
Launching next generation products, geographic market expansion, and process optimization and automation.
Access to Specialist Services
The Critical Path Program identifies areas where additional intelligence, information and knowledge is required. As part of this program, mentors may recommend specialist services projects to help support efficient company growth. These services are provided by third-party, qualified consultants from the Emergence Performance Network and are co-funded between the client and Emergence. Areas of specialization could include:
- Business and product concept review
- Improved market assessment and competitive intelligence
- Early development and implementation of a regulatory strategy
- Business planning and business strategy support
- Management team assessment and recommendations
- Capital formation planning and access
- R&D planning
- HR sourcing
- IP strategy support
- Marketing and sales strategy
- Manufacturing systems optimization