Applications are now being accepted for the following market development programs:
European Market Development Program (EMDP)
The Europe Market Development Program (EMDP) lays the foundation for Atlantic Canadian companies who want to build a sales pipeline in Europe and the UK, enabling them to test the market for expansion without large-scale investment.
Learn more – EDMP
Asian Market Development Program (AMDP)
The Asia Market Development Program (AMDP) supplies export-interested companies with direction, a strategy to guide market-entry and connections to decision-makers in Asian companies. The program allows Atlantic Canadian companies to test the market for expansion without large-scale investment.
Learn more – AMDP
The programs offers exporters everything they need to increase sales, by providing access to resources that support the development and execution of a tailor-made market entry strategy.
- 20 days one-to-one business development services (valued at $22,000)
- Program outline prior to enrolment
- Detailed market research and opportunity mapping
- Personalized Strategic Market Entry Workplan
- Marketing and regulatory compliance assistance
- Qualified connections to key decision makers
- Support from in-market business development professionals to drive local activities
- Coordinated access to existing federal and provincial export development resources, and a network of export development officials
The EMDP/AMDP is made possible by the support of the Government of Canada and the four Atlantic Provinces. Participation in the programs costs each company $4,750 plus GST.